Let's just 'flip and snooze' on Cosee Premium Flip Mattress
While many brands claim that their mattress can be used on both sides, Cosee brings to you a real game changer. Premium Flip Mattress is 2 in 1 combo.
Find out below, how it is out of a box idea.
Specialty reflex foam
- Reflex foam is a polyurethane blend. It has a higher density as compared to memory foam.
- Although it is firm it is not as hard as a solid surface.
- The foam is firm and supportive. It provides a decent contour for heavy sleepers.
High resilience pressure sense foam
- If you like the bouncy hotel mattress, this one is for you.
- High-resilience foam, too, is made from polyurethane foam. It has a higher response than memory foam.
- It provides a steady supportive feel across the mattress and does not sink too much.
Designer jacquard fabric
- The outer fabric of the mattress is that of Designer Jacquard.
- It has a soft texture and a lavish design.
- Along with delivering good resistance, jacquard is known for its breathability, extensibility, and elasticity.
- Sleepers who require firm support for their backs can keep the Reflex foam side up.
- And for those who wish to sleep on a cloud and put High Resilience foam upside.
You can set this Mattress in your guest's room essentially. This way you will be the most caring host for caring about your guests' sleep routine. Order your Premium Flip Mattress before your next guest arrives.